On 2016-Aug-21, at 5:50 AM, Paul Mather <p...@gromit.dlib.vt.edu> wrote:

> Even on that page it's incorrect to say it "only" offers the XG-2758.  That's
> the only one they show in the main table on that page ...

There's likely good science behind the fact that nearly all e-stores will
present (often overwhelming) detail, by default, along with various filters to
narrow down the products of interest.

I've also experienced the "you have to make an effort to find it" aspect of the
pfSense store pages.  Not ideal.  Sales will be lost, as this incident
demonstrates.

Blaming a would-be customer for not seeing/finding something on a
catalog/store/marketing page is probably not a good strategy as it won't help
sales.