Hello everyone
Im using virtual box on my laptop which is connected directly to my WAN
router when i installed the pfsense i choose my wan ip address 192.168.0.33
and my lan 176.16.30.10 the problem is that everytime i type on my internet
explorer 176.16.30.10 i can login to pfsense but only for 10 seconds coz
took me off so i change my lan ip address to the same wan ip range with no
problem and is not supposed to be like that or is because my laptop have
only one nic card ...i also configured two nic cards on my virtual box the
first for my wan as a gateway adapter the lan adapter as internal network
and that one doesnt work to configured my pfsense coz cant access with my
lan ip from my laptop should i buy another router or how should i resolve
this issue?
Please i need help ....or i should change my laptop ip address????

Regards

Alfredo Tapia Sabogal