Hi,

i have the following issue:

pfSense dashboard tells me that it cannot check for updates, also i cannot retrieve list of available / installed packages.

If i switch from stable release in the updater settings the 2.3.3-x release is shown and my packages are shown too.

pkg update -f in the shell gives the following:

Updating pfSense-core repository catalogue...
pkg: https://pkg.pfsense.org/pfSense_v2_3_2_amd64-core/meta.txz: Internal Server Error
repository pfSense-core has no meta file, using default settings
pkg: https://pkg.pfsense.org/pfSense_v2_3_2_amd64-core/packagesite.txz: Internal Server Error
Unable to update repository pfSense-core
Updating pfSense repository catalogue...
pkg: https://pkg.pfsense.org/pfSense_v2_3_2_amd64-pfSense_v2_3_2/meta.txz: Internal Server Error
repository pfSense has no meta file, using default settings
pkg: https://pkg.pfsense.org/pfSense_v2_3_2_amd64-pfSense_v2_3_2/packagesite.txz: Internal Server Error
Unable to update repository pfSense

Seems its a server error on pfSense update server side.

Thanks

Juergen