Hey,

HA found a way to to it in pfSense Webgui. Not very comfortable  but it should
work:

Create Domain -> User DNS manuel -> Run issue -Y it will show you want to put
in your DNS (Record and TXT entry)
Update DNS and renew ;)

Voila:

[Thu Feb 16 19:57:06 CET 2017] Verifying:cluster.dus.fcse.io
<http://cluster.dus.fcse.io/>
[Thu Feb 16 19:57:10 CET 2017] Success
[Thu Feb 16 19:57:10 CET 2017] Verify finished, start to sign.
[Thu Feb 16 19:57:11 CET 2017] Cert success.

And the main Goal is - Its an internal IP ;)

But now it seems that the acme gui stores all certs in /tmp/
Now i need to know how i can import these Certs to pfsense :-(
I thought its doing automatically

Cheers

daniel