I’d like to point out that when a competitor of yours had DNS issues you used
it as an opportunity to state that your product was better because, well, it
was still in business.

If you were someone that actually cared about user experience you would have
been there offering free (temporary) service to those who were effected.
Instead you mocked the other company.

Do you live under a bridge?