1. Assign a static IP for the device to control via the DHCP server. Force
the device to re-fetch its IP so it can get this new dedicated address.
2. create a schedule entry in the Firewall -> Schedules configuration. For
example, 4pm - 8pm Sunday through Thursday (I call this "school
afternoons").
3. Create a "block" rule on the LAN. open the "advanced" options and select
your schedule from the menu for schedules.
4. save and apply the rules.