Hi Volker and thanks for your guidance.

I'm trying to avoid "MITM filtering" and Transparent-mode. I've read there
are problems with MITM when clients access bank sites.

As you said, keep the proxy and firewall separated is a better choice.
These service must be 100% controlled and sometimes this web interfaces
hide processes.

Thank again!

José G.