Hello  everyone
English is not my first language , excuse me for mistakes

I know that this is a repetitive questioning   " How  to install Mysql  on
pfsense ?"

But , I searched  almost  topic about that , and finally I dont understand
what is correct solution ? maybe  install Mysql on pfsense 2.4 ?? if the
answer is yes  so How to do that ?  if  the answer is no   what is
alternative  solution ??

integration  freeradius and  mysql is my reason for  Mysql installation
 ,  I  want to grouped my internet  user and   have separated   group
So tnx

http://lnkd.in/RqFEqH