On 5/17/2017 3:44 PM, Steven Spencer wrote:
All,

When restoring a configuration for a site, we often do so from the home
office and then deploy after we are sure hardware is working as
expected. That means that we are restoring a backup and then on reboot,
their is no active WAN (because the WAN IP is set for the remote
location on restore)

I do the same, build up the system in the home office for testing.

I've created a separate environment within the home office that allows for the unit under test to hit the internet after getting natted to the home office's ip addr.

esses.