From: List [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] On Behalf Of Travis Hansen
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2017 11:09 AM
To: PfSense Support and Discussion Mailing List <list@lists.pfsense.org>
Subject: [pfSense] FreeNAS Jail Connection

I cannot get pfSense to 'talk' to a jail running on a FreeNAS machine.  If I
recall correctly a while back I did some tcpdumps in the jail and saw both
incoming and outgoing icmp traffic but pfSense seems to ignore/throw it away or
something.  I know I'm not the only one who's seen this because someone on the
#freenas mentioned they had the same thing.
Anyone have any ideas on how it might be resolved?
Travis hansentravisghan...@yahoo.com