Hello,

Thanks for this great BSD distribution.

We are actually using pfSense on a dedicated hardware infrastructure of
multiple server, with one of them being a web portal application.

We are using the OpenVPN server to restrict access this web application,
on a specific domain (https://app.london.sq). The web application is
only exposed through this interface, and therefore not accessible
externally.

We are now facing a challenge, to replicate this infrastructure on AWS,
inside a VPC. The VPC service from AWS is having a dedicated DHCP
server, that would conflict with the DHCP server of the firewall.

In this scenario, how can we run the pfSense as a firewall in a AWS
powered virtual private cloud, but without using the DHCP server that
comes with pfSense.

Thanks for your help and advices.

Kind regards,
André Rodier