Hi.

I'm trying to figure out how to allow our users just access Facebook
company site:

www.facebook.com/My-Company/

I add in Target Categories the url above, I select the Target as whitelist
in our users, but SG is not accepting my url, I have try different inputs
like:

www,
.facebook

different settings, but checking squid log I got this:

ERROR: URL-rewrite produces invalid request: GET ERR HTTP/1.1

My SG log I had this:

facebook.com:443 Request(RH/blk_BL_socialnet/-) equezada CONNECT REDIRECT

For some reason my Target Whitelist is not working because SG jump and go
to the socialnet block and done, block our users.

RH  {
                pass FB whitelist !in-addr !blk_BL_anonvpn !blk_BL_porn
!blk_BL_socialnet blk_BL_searchengines all
                redirect
http://192.168.100.2:80/sgerror.php?url=403%20Sitio%20Prohibido%20para%20el%20departamento%20de%20RH&a=%a&n=%n&i=%i&s=%s&t=%t&u=%u
                log block.log
        }

We don't want them to access social sites just our company-site inside
facebook.

Is possible?

Pfsense 2.3.5, thanks.

--