Looking through the mailing list, I disabled Firewall Scrub (System >
Advanced > Firewall & NAT) per the "pfSense 2.4 consistently crashes
daily" thread, but I'm still having issues.

When the nodes go offline, there aren't any kernel messages in the
console that would indicate a panic or similar.  The log files just stop
at that time, there are no entries that indicate issues.

I'm at a loss for what troubleshooting I should try short of a complete
re-install.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Kester
The Storehouse
https://sthse.co