fail2ban

*Edward O. Holcroft*
IT Operations Manager

*Madsen, Kneppers & Associates, Inc.*
Construction Consultants & Engineers
11695 Johns Creek Parkway, Suite 250
Johns Creek, GA 30097

*O*  770.446.9606  |  *F*  770.446.9612  |  *C*  770.630.0949  |
eholcr...@mkainc.com

www.mkainc.com

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 5:53 AM, Daniel <dan...@linux-nerd.de> wrote:

> Hi there,
>

> anyone now how to prevent SSH Bruteforce attackes in my network?
>
> I wanted to have a Firewall which counts SSH Connections from the same IP
> and when it reach the defined limit the IP will be block.
>

> I know I can change the SSH port but I also want to know is there is an
> option to limit such kind of attacks.
>

> Cheers
>

> Daniel

MADSEN, KNEPPERS & ASSOCIATES USA WARNING/CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This
message may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it - you should
not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any other
person. Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this
message and any attachments for viruses. Any unauthorized use or
interception of this e-mail is illegal.