From: List [mailto:list-boun...@lists.pfsense.org] On Behalf Of David Kleiner
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 10:57 AM
To: list@lists.pfsense.org
Subject: [pfSense] Error in NAT --> Port Forward --> Edit

Folks,

I am all of a sudden unable to edit or add new port forwards in my
firewall.

The exact error message is:

   - Invalid characters detected "00000000000000000000000000". Please
   remove invalid characters and save again.

This comes up when I try to either edit an existing rule or add a new port
forward rule.

I am running 2.4.2_1.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

--