Dear, I have pfSEnse + Squid in transparent mode.

I have to filter web sites and content in HTTPS with Squidguard, so
I've created a CA self-signed certificate and a server certificate
(signed by the CA) in pfSense. After that I defined the CA certificate
in the Squid configuration tab from pfSense.

In order to let navigate the WiFi clients in a good way through the
Squid transparent proxy, filtering everything we want with Squidguard,
I have to force the installation of the CA certificate on them.

How can I automatically force the CA certificate installation as a
trusted Root CA on WiFi clients, taking into account they can be
Windows, Linux, Android, Iphone, etc. ???

Thanks in advance.

ROBERT