On Feb 6, 2018, at 10:03 AM, Roberto Carna <robertocarn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Alex, so there is no solution to the given problem ???
>
> I refer to install a CA private certificate in mobile devices and let
> them navigate and use applications through a transparent proxy without
> SSL errors...

It could be that the applications and devices you consider "don't work
correctly" are employing certificate and public key pinning (see, e.g.,
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Certificate_and_Public_Key_Pinning
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Certificate_and_Public_Key_Pinning> and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Public_Key_Pinning
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Public_Key_Pinning>).  It is a technique
intended to defend against the very kind of certificate misuse in which you
appear to be engaged.

Cheers,

Paul.