The most reliable way to do it is to set up two VLANs for your wireless,
with your Home network on one of them and your Guest network on the other,
and to configure the firewall rules in pfSense for the LAN-LAN traffic.

DD-WRT officially supports VLAN tagging (802.1q), but it only works on some
hardware. On other hardware, you need to use "Port-based" VLANs, which
would probably require an additional LAN port to be configured on your
pfSense.
Here are instructions for "Port-based" VLAN configuration, with an example
that uses three networks:
https://community.spiceworks.com/how_to/32549-ddwrt-multiple-ssids-with-vlans

NOTE: I do not currently have hardware that is running DD-WRT at home, so I
am writing this from memory (and from links to resources I have used in the
past).

Also, note that you don't need to use the separate 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz radios
in order to do this. Most hardware supports running multiple SSIDs (a.k.a.
WiFi network names) on a single band, so you could have both of your WiFi
networks on both bands - 5Ghz for performance and 2.4Ghz for longer range.
Most modern dual-band devices will automatically pick the best oft eh two
signals.

--
Moshe Katz
-- mo...@ymkatz.net