Le 30/03/2018 à 19:03, Yılmaz Bilgili a écrit :
Thank you for your reply. Especially IOS devices can not find others if they are not on the same subnet. This is why I want this way.

Native Access is difficult, as Airprint uses Bonjour Protocol wich works only on the same subnet. Bonjour is Multicast protocol. You'll have to play with filter Rules with advanded "allow ip options" checked and set IGMP proxy correctly. I have never did this on pfsense.

The only success I had with multicast routing is with a Linux box and pimd service. It works to deploy Os images via multicast between the server and desktop's subnets.