I tested the e2guardian service in my virtual machines, actually it works
perfect. No need to install certificate to clients for SSL filtering. Now I
will install pfsense to real hardware and then configure it for my network,
after that 20+ clients will be going over pfsense and test the e2guardian
with high traffic.

If it works stabil with high traffic, squidguard, manuel proxy, dns based
block, layer 7 will be over, nobody will use it for block ssl, web
filtering :)

--

*İbrahim UÇAR*

Blogger |  https://lifeoverlinux.com <http://lifeoverlinux.com>