I upgraded two routers from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3 and today to 2.4.3_1.  One is an
SG-3100 and one is a PC.  On both, both times, the upgrade almost immediately
fails, but if I try again it works.  I click the pending-update icon on the
dashboard to go to System Update and it detects the update.  I start and I get:

">>> Updating repositories metadata... done.
2.4.3_1 version of pfSense is available"

Then a red bar at the top of the page, "System update failed!"

If I click the already-highlighted System Update tab again, confirm the update,
it then immediately installs.

Is anyone else seeing this?

--

Steve Yates