[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Sorry about having that opinion - I'm not a fanatic physicist, but do know
> that the point of Einstein's relativity theory is that the speed of light is
> constant (i.e., /not/ relative), and I'm generally tired of cases of science

You are right, but that implies (in general relativity) that even
space and time are relative to the observer. There is no absolute
space or time, and even if any observer would explain the universe
with the same law, each observer would see a "different" universe.

Ciao,
    /Gabriele./
| Gabriele Santilli / /_/_\_\ \ Amiga Group Italia --- L'Aquila |
| GIESSE on IRC     \ \-\_/-/ /  http://www.amyresource.it/AGI/ |