I dunno, Jim.. SELMA, I guess.  We saw this happen about a month ago... then
it stopped.  I've noticed a few dupes over the past few days... then today
it went bizerk!

Must be someone playing with SELMA code or system config... as software
doesn't just "detiorate" on its own :)  Unless it's detecting some specific
condition in someone's email... hmmm.

I seem to have noted a definite 3hr offset in the times they are sent..
well, in some cases... haven't really taken time to investigate thoroughly.

R.

-----