Steve Green wrote:
I'm running Safari 2.0 and it does jump. However, it does not jump
immediately. When you hover over a link the page reloads and this is when it
jumps (not always to the same place). The same happens if you press the Tab
key after the page loads. It does this even if JavaScript is turned off.
Sorry, I have no idea why it's doing it.

Thanks for confirming that Steve,

I've taken all the javascript out because its kinda pointless in this instance. Can you check if the same happens on this page please?:

http://robert.o-rourke.org/undex.php

I've removed the anchor link which might have been the reason for it... guess it's a process of elimination from here on.

Cheers,
Rob O