From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rob O'Rourke
Sent: 03 November 2006 17:37
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] page loads in safari and then jumps to the middle

Steve Green wrote:
> I'm running Safari 2.0 and it does jump. However, it does not jump
> immediately. When you hover over a link the page reloads and this is
> when it jumps (not always to the same place). The same happens if you
> press the Tab key after the page loads. It does this even if JavaScript is
turned off.
> Sorry, I have no idea why it's doing it.

Thanks for confirming that Steve,

I've taken all the javascript out because its kinda pointless in this
instance. Can you check if the same happens on this page please?:

http://robert.o-rourke.org/undex.php

I've removed the anchor link which might have been the reason for it...
guess it's a process of elimination from here on.

Cheers,
Rob O

Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]