Steve Green wrote:
Wow, it's even worse now (or maybe it would have done this before but I
never tried it).

If I hover the mouse over a link and leave it there, the page continuously
reloads and it jumps up and down between the Cocktail Bartender and Web
Designer subheadings. It gets slower and slower till the 'beachball of
death' appears and I have to force quit the browser.

We've seen some weird stuff in our time but nothing quite like this.

Steve

:$

poop... I don't think on online cv that breaks safari is going to get me very far...
I've stripped out the CSS now... any joy?

It seems to work ok in swift except it loads up with the high contrast large print css for some reason.

Rob O