~davidLaakso wrote:
Rob O'Rourke wrote:
~davidLaakso wrote:
And perhaps a little contemplation about the questions you did not ask with regard to that page...?

I wanted to think about other things for a while... I'd love to hear any suggestions as to where I could improve it. I honestly don't know what other questions to ask, I've had no other criticism bar the Safari issue so far.
No criticism here. Just some light entertainment and food for thought:
-- If it can be said a page exists for a reason, just what is the reason your page exists?

Woops forgot to change the email address to the list. It's a fair comment, but I'm currently looking for work in the Liverpool/Manchester area (UK), hopefully it'll get me some interviews...

Rob O