http://www.freebstuff.com/web_talkster.htm

I haven't used it personally, but the description looks like it would work for you, and it is free.

On 4/2/06, Alvaro Mouriño <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi List,

Thanks to everyone for your tips, specially russ' clothes tip, I would
have never thought about it.
Mike Brown, your presentation is a great resource of ideas, thanks.
Dan Bowling, thanks for the link, I use w3m to check my sites with
text based browsers. I also develop having them in mind. For example,
I'm developing a site now, and my goal is to have a left column with
the menu and banners, but I want the banners to show at last in w3m.

--
Dan Bowling

715 682 1401
http://www.northlander.org