Jon Tan wrote:

Marvin, just to be clear, are you asking for help finding tutorials on the web that will be read easily by speech browsers? That is, accessible tutorials on My SQL etc?

Oh heck, I think you might be right Jon...I got completely the wrong end of the stick there, thinking he was after tutorials on "Jaws friendly PHP/MySQL".

*embarassed*

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com