Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:25 AM
Subject: *****SPAM***** Re: [WSG] Definition List for Products/Items with Image

Aha!

Following on from my chat with Micky, I've decided the best place (semantically) for an image is in a <dd>.
After playing around a little, I think I've got it!
Check out the following address:

This works in PC FireFox, PC IE (with only one hack) and Mac Safari 2.
The HTML about as clean as it's going to get.
Also, resizing the text works like a charm...
The positioning of the image (regardless of whether it's a <dt> or a <dd>) was inspired by Thierry - nice one, mate  ;o)

What do you think?

R  :o)