Yes, it does make a difference, if you use a table or a div. DIV are
made for that: DIVide the page in areas. In my opinion, they are more
like a tool to make the CSS work a little easier (and keep us sane).
  They are misused, indeed, but a being a *much* less semantic tag,
it's less evil for the meaning of the page. IMHO.

  spark

[web] http://synapsisdi.com.br
[livesets] http://djspark.com.br