-----Original Message-----
From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ted Drake
Sent: 01 May 2006 19:00
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] launch of site: Yahoo! Tech

Hi Matt

That was a bug that popped up in the last two weeks and we just didn't
find a cure fast enough.  Think of it as an entertaining interlude.
We're working on that.

My pride and joy is the comparison tables. I'll be posting something
soon about them.
http://tech.yahoo.com/pf/apple/1992981873,1992902872,1991639096,19914666
25,1
991675140