I have been looking around for a while trying to solve a little problem I have. I have a background titled in the middle and a container holding 2 divs as columns. Everything works as expected but just with one glitch. When I resize the browser in IE there is a pixel that throws things off, I have read that this is because the distance between the edge of the browser to the middle is handled different by the browsers so is there any solution for this already or is there anyway to compensate for this pixel issue?

TIA!

…helmut