Lachlan Hunt skrev:
We have a basic framework that provides things like XML parsing, DOM Manipulation and a basic database interface, but it still needs a lot of work and we really need more competent PHP developers with relatively good knowledge of web standards.
I'm a skilled Php developer with strong web standards knowledge.

I have a working closed-source standards-compliant CMS that I'm rewriting a bit and moving to an OSS project:
http://nornix.sourceforge.net/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/nornix

There's no Php source uploaded for now, but you can find some of it inside the API documentation:
http://nornix.sourceforge.net/api/
(pre-alpha!)

In the downloads area and SVN repository you can find a CSS/JS treemenu that is part of Nornix CMS.

I share almost all the goals of the Fidelis project. Strange :-)

/AndersN

The CMS discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/