> Hi everyone, this list is very quiet.
>
> I would like to hear from those who have plenty of CMSs experiences
> or who are CMS developers, how do you think of Etomite CMS.
>
> Many months, I tried different type of Opensource CMS but cannot find
> one that I really think works for me. I need something that is web
> standard compliant, that can generate clean code with strict doctype
> and has full CSS support, more importantly, a CMS that doesn't offer
> too much and easy to learn to use it. Finally, I found Etomite which
> suites my need very well and would like to use it for all future
> projects.
>
> http://www.etomite.org/
>
> tee

> The CMS discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/

I currently use Etomite on my personal site, finding it very flexible.
Currently the site validates to XHTML strict and CSS standards. I would be
interested in comments regarding rendering in various browsers, as this is
the next thing I need to check. My site is located at:

http://www.holt-online.info

Ian

The CMS discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/