Dear listers,

Is there anyone out there with experience of avoiding page breaks in daft places? I have a site with the potential to print out some thirty different pages, with each printout length between 1 page and 4. Each page has small illustrations scattered unevenly amongst the text, and I'm finding that some pages attempt a page break half way through an image, with the result that the image splits into two across the pages. Because all the pages are different (and change, too!) I am trying to give universal instructions in the print style sheet. ("if image then page-break, but only at the bottom of a page" :-). Most users of the site will be using IE, so I'm guessing that @page definitions will be useless?

The pages are the same ones I referred to recently in another printing context and an example can be seen at :

http://www.rhh.myzen.co.uk/rhh/locations/trevone/tregarne.php?house=Tregarne , though I doubt this is really relevant.

I'd be grateful for any help  on this.  Thanks

--
Best Regards,

Bob McClelland

Cornwall (UK)