Andy Johnson-Cooper

Opera Build 9  8490
Internet Explorer 7.0.5358.0
Mozilla  Firefox  15.04

Hi I use the above browsers to check my web designing

Acid2 is a test page, written to help browser vendors ensure proper support for Web and related standards in their products.

http://webstandards.org/action/acid2

Opera is the only browser so far to pass this test , Standards compliant or reference rendering. both faces of the test are correct, however the other 2 browsers are not normally correct. seems to me all the hard work put in to developing standards, many long hours given free and the likes of Microsoft dont seem to take much notice.

I design using xhtml and CSS there are so many issues across browsers but my favorite one now to use is Opera.

Please give Opera a try

Thanks

Paul Bennett wrote:

Holy crap!

I'm not a personal user of Opera, but this attitude alone could change my mind.
Kudos to you, David and to your company. If other (*cough* microsoft *cough*)
browser makers would take this sort of position in supporting developers
there'd be a lot less grief on the web.

Well done, Opera.

Paul

I hope you all like Opera 9. As always if you have issues in Opera on your site feel free to contact me and we will help you find the cause of the problem. If there is anything that Opera doesn't support that you come across when writing scripts then I'll also see what I can do. With Opera 9 we've added DOM Level 2 Style, contentEditable and DesignMode which I think will be useful additions for many designers and support for Web forms 2.0 which is a peek into the future of what we are trying to achieve with the WHAT WG along with Mozilla and Apple.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

you have received this email in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

Customized Web Design at www.websolutionsbest.com
Freedom Radio and Television Partner/Owner www.freedomradio.org.uk

Andy Johnson-Cooper