From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: 28 June 2006 00:07
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] IE7 padding, maybe?

It seems as though many of the posts from yesterday are being duplicated
today.  Is anyone else receiving duplicates - or is it just me?

Nathan -

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've also thought about doing it this way, but I
was trying to get around doing this without editing the logo.  The logo is
used on other documents for the company and I didn't want to 'accidentally'
mix up the web use one with the actual one.  O yah, and I'm not a grate
speler. :)

Jough