Jason,

maybe you can have a look at my web site too: http://www.webnauts.net

Who know's. At least I did almost my best so far.

Best,

John

--
John S. Britsios
Web Architect & Marketing Consultant

Webnauts Net (Main Office)
Koblenzer Str. 37A
D-33613 Bielefeld

Webnauts Net (U.S. Office)
5 Ivanhoe Drive
Urbana IL 61802

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web address: http://www.webnauts.net

Jason Bayly wrote:
Hi All

I’m championing accessible site design here in our office and have a couple of jobs coming up with priority one W3C compliancy as a requirement. Can anyone suggest any sites out there that are best examples of accessible site design? Something professionally designed that caters to all users.

I realise the WCAG guidelines are old, and there’s a lot of techniques in use that give even better end results. I haven’t been able to find anything that’s inspirational and looks as good as non compliant sites can do. So any leads on some highly accessible eye candy appreciated.

Cheers

Jason

*Jason Bayly*
Senior Developer