If no-one else is going to answer, then (at the risk of starting a war) I will:
At this point in time I have no intention of even acknowledging the existence of WCAG 2
I don't understand the rationale behind the main changes, and don't think that anyone in WCAG understands how their guidelines are currently used. Some people will inevitably jump on this new 'standard' - once they have found their feet I will re-evaluate, but for now I see less that is wrong with version 1.0 than with version 2

Mike

From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Bryant
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:05 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] Preparing accessibility policies/standards in readiness for WCAG2.0

Hi all,
I'm interested in the experiences of other universities/organisations preparing internal accessibility policies or standards in readiness for WCAG2.0.

If you were to update your policies/standards, what would be the major changes?

What sense have you made out of the guidelines and how would you interpret them for you developer base? What resources would you provide?

(I know all of this is a little premature given WCAG2.0 is still in draft but if you were to start updating your existing policies/standards, what would your priorities be?

Scott