Hi All

As everyone knows, there are a million ways of coding the nested navigation
schemes. The Son of Suckerfish is one method. Thierry K. has a more
accessible version on tjkdesign:
http://tjkdesign.com/articles/dropdown/default.asp . The latest version of
the Yahoo User Interface Library also comes with a menu function that is
worth looking at: http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/menu/ . Personally, I think
it is too heavy and a bit clunky for a simple navigation with possibly one
dropdown. But if you are working with something like the below list, it is a
good idea.

It was developed with keyboard and screen-reader users in mind. It's easy to
use and can generate the lists dynamically or take static content. It also
has the built in iframe hack for those dealing with IE6 z-index issues
(scream!)

You can see the libraries here: http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/ . If you are
currently using the libraries, you should update your links to use the
latest versions. They crew is constantly working to make it leaner, faster,
and better.

Ted Drake
Yahoo! Tech  - Tech Made Easy

Member of the Yahoo! Accessibility Stakeholders Group
Did you know: Fully justified text alignment is an accessibility problem for
dyslexia. The random width word spacing makes it difficult to read.