From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Gunlaug Sørtun
Sent: Sunday, 30 July 2006 10:55 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Site help needed please ... I can't see what i've got
wrong

Michael Kear wrote:
> http://beyondharvest.com.au.thecoolserver.com/contact-us.cfm

> Loads below the menu structure in IE6 (it's ok in Firefox)

Given the fact that you're using a doctype that isn't valid when served
as 'text/html', and that the page is styled so it can't take any
font-resizing properly in any browser, I think the following should do
for "fixing" IE6...

* html div.content {overflow-x: hidden;}

It will prevent IE from auto-expanding the container, which causes the drop.

        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no