A too simple way of thinking, and an opinion, not stats.
Got it... :)

On 8/1/06, TuteC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have to agree. I have two sites: one of an international company in
Argentina, and the other one of an expensive bar. 100% of the second
one uses Windows with fast connections and (almost all) 1024x768. Just
a group of people who goes frecuently.

The first one has so many visits from different systems that I could
hardly do a good job if I don´t rely on standards...

I don´t care how many users are changing to firefox in the second one,
but in the first one, I care about Lynx, Safari, Opera, old and new
IEs...

Just another opinion!
Regards;
Eugenio.