Hi everyone

Another friendly reminder about the guidelines of the WSG list...

We ask that if you would like to hold a private conversation with
another member then it's best to do this off list. No offence to your
relatives but most of us don't really want to know where your mother
lives. It has no bearing on Web Standards, CSS or various bugs in IE.
We endeavour to keep the list on topic as this helps people to find
the emails and help they really need.

Remember when you send an email it's going to close to 4000 people.

If anyone is interested in helping with the WSG both off and online
then you may like to get in contact with the admins / listparents
about this. As a member of the core group you can also have a hand in
organising meetings in your area - if there is enough interest. Emails
do tend to become a bit faceless after a while and because of this we
tend to lose our manners sometimes - the meetings are a good remedy
for this.

Finally, if you really really want to tell people where they should
place quotes in their emails or other such things please bear in mind
that they don't belong on the list. If you feel strongly about
something going on on the list then contact the listparents (email
address is on the wsg homepage) and let one of us deal with it. I
think at last count there are about 20 so someone should jump on it
(it may not happen straight away).

all the best
James
---