Richard Czeiger wrote:
poor old me I still have opera 7.5 and it's fine there. I might try and download opera 9, though I'm tempted to give up on it. Logs for most of my clients show ALL versions of opera total a massive 0.8% of
 users. I don't think I can waste my time on that....

No problem. Developer tools in Opera show that the script seems to be
working, but I didn't dig any further.

And for the record: if Marquee were in regular use, then I would
probably block it anyway. Maybe I already have - I'm to lazy to check.

Such blocking-mechanisms exist in many browsers, so that should be taken
into account on regular sites. Probably not a problem on more targeted
sites.

Anyone else finding this to be the case? At what point do you throw them the print style sheet instead?

:-)
Many sites might gain on something like that - in all browsers. Should
be a regular 'progressive enhancement' alternative.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no