-----Original Message-----
From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of John Faulds - Tyssen Design
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:32 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] What version of IE should be build to

> Technically, I can see you using the * html inside an IE only style
> sheet.

I've been doing that a bit lately as sometimes there may be only one or
two rules that are different between <= 6 or 7 and it doesn't seem worth
the effort creating a separate stylesheet for both and then conditional
comments to call the two when * html will do the job just the same.

--
Tyssen Design
Web & print design services