It's the clear: both on the 'Cylinder Heads' h2 which is causing the problem.

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:41:17 +1000, Taco Fleur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Good morning all,
We have a page that is displaying an enormous amount of white where there
shouldn't be any. I validated the page
http://development.yellaterra.com.au:92/products/car-performance/product-det
ail/index.cfm?productCategoryIdentity=2
<http://development.yellaterra.com.au:92/products/car-performance/product-de
tail/index.cfm?productCategoryIdentity=2&modelIdentity=2> &modelIdentity=2
and it's fine.
In Firefox however there is about 250px space between the "Make: British
Leyland Model: "A" Series" and the header "Cylinder Heads", I was wondering
if anyone knew what is causing that? There are a few more issues on this
page, but I'll stick with asking for help on the space for now.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards,
Taco Fleur

  _____

Pacific Fox
free call 1800 032 982 or mobile 0421 851 786 - fax 07 3414 6464,
international +61 7 3325 5103
www.pacificfox.com.au <http://www.pacificfox.com.au/?source=email>  an
industry leader with commercial experience since 1994 .

our services:

*
online, print, marketing & information technology

*
website, branding, logo, business cards, letterheads

*
hosting, e-commerce, domain names, sms solutions and web strategy

Tyssen Design
Web & print design services
www.tyssendesign.com.au
Ph: (07) 3300 3303