Samuel Richardson wrote:
An interesting bug this one, open up:

http://www.intrepidtravel.com/

In Firefox. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on one of the country
links, you'll notice that just after the click the content of that area
"jumps" down. I thought it might have been something to do with line-heights
set on the links active state but the link clicked can cause an entirely
different line in the same area to jump down. Plus I haven't explicitly set
any styles on active links anywhere in the CSS.

Hi, Samuel,

Beginner here trying to troubleshoot quite an advanced (and very nice) website.

Try adding:

    a { outline: none;}

This disables the outline box surrounding links, that appears in Firefox, which is very useful, accessibility wise. Remove at your own risk. You can duplicate this by using the keyboard to navigate through the links - the box essentially shows up on :focus.

I hope this helps,
Regards,
 - Rahul.

Rahul Gonsalves (Personal)