Title: Website design - Pacific Fox
Is there a way to apply a style to the <li> tag only?

Thanks in advance...

Kind regards,
Taco Fleur watch our new video online!

Pacific Fox™
free call 1800 032 982 or mobile 0421 851 786 — fax 07 3414 6464, international +61 7 3325 5103
www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial experience since 1994 …

our services:

  • online, print, marketing & information technology

  • website, branding, logo, business cards, letterheads

  • hosting, e-commerce, domain names, sms solutions,
    streaming video and complete web strategies