Hi Everyone,

So I've been having troulbe with IE-PNG relations - not entirely
surprising.  Doing a search through my WSG archives I found the email
to which this responds.  The trouble is, it's not working.  In fact,
it's giving an identical result to no correction.  Then again, so does
trying backgroud-image: url(.gif).

Code is:

   hr {
       height: 12px;
       background-color: #6e00b4;
       background-image: url(hr.png);
       background-repeat: repeat-x;
       background-attachment: scroll;
       background-position: 0% 0%;
       width: 100%;
       border: none;
       display: block;
       color: #000000;
   }

in an external file, then

   <!--[if lt IE 7]>
   <script defer type="text/javascript" src="/FC/iepng.js">/* Fix
IE's incapacity to handle PNG alpha */</script>
/* ... */
   hr {
       background-image: url(hr.gif);
   }
   <![endif]-->

Working local, so nothing visible I'm afraid.

Result I find is black bars where my gradient hrs should be.

Same result as for

   hr {
       background-image: none;
       filter:
progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='hr.png',sizingMethod='scale');
   }

and also the same without quotes for src=

Works perfectly in FX1.5

Thoughts?

Regards,

Michael